Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We live in a fantasy world, where everything's possible, and everything's fun

I'm going to change that, and hopefully make this a year where everything is possible, and everything is fun. Well as much as I can anyway.

Today was my second last shift at Target, and I had to already say good-bye to some great co-workers. That makes me really sad, but realistically, I know I won't see a lot of them again. The day was actually pretty good, and it was even better when Robert Caldwell surprise called me. Always love a phone call. Have I linked you to his blog? Here it is: http://disneyworld2012.blogspot.com/ - everyone should read it and stay up to date with his Aussie/American life. I think it's going to be pretty awesome.

Tomorrow I'm starting back at the gym, with a midmorning work out with a trainer and JGF. It should be pretty good, I'm looking forward to getting back into routine (If only it was a GTL routine...)

Short and sweet tonight, I'm home alone..and that means relaxing in my underwear, catching up on trashy reality TV and continuing on with my re-watching The Secret Life Of Us series.




Today's mantra: Life only sucks, if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment