Monday, January 23, 2012

Revolution Boulevard




There are some weeks, some days, some hours... well I mean, come on, there are some minutes, some seconds some moments; where I look around, around my world, my life, my mind and I think, " Wow, my life is amazing. LIFE itself, is amazing."

That just happened to me while washing the dishes. It is pouring with rain outside, and I am tired and I have a sore back. I have feelings of guilt as I am neglecting my school work, but wow... I am so happy for this moment.

Yesterday i had a great day with my best friend Jamie at Big Day Out. We ate Mexican ( as always) and drank overpriced beers; we laughed, we danced and we laughed some more. Those are the types of days that need to happen more often, although I'm sure I wouldn't appreciate them as much if they happened all the time. Thanks to the world for making such awesome people. To the few that I have regretfully neglected in the last few days. I retreated somewhat from my phone, sorry for that- I just needed it.

Sometimes all I can muster up are short updates like these, I'm sorry ( to myself), I'm just exhausted right now. I want to write more, I love writing. I will get there again soon, I just need to set aside the time.


Anyway; off to make nachos for dinner ( What did I say about Mexican?)






Currently listening to: Mariachi El Bronx- Map of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment