Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lists, lists lists

No, this isn't the title for Destiny's Child's new song ( ala Bills, bills, bills), it is an idea of things I've been thinking about lately. It's psychologically proven that lists help people 'sort their lives out', and although I'm not necessarily looking to sort mine out, I am looking for a way to quantify my goals/desires, and keep on top of them. So I've decided to make a few lists.
Today I fill share my first ( besides grocery lists) list:

This year I want to:
  • Go on a cruise
  • Swim under a waterfall
  • Host a dinner party
  • Visit 1 new state ( S.A, Tasmania or W.A)
  • Go Camping
  • Attend a stand-up comedian's show
  • Create a treasure hunt
  • Go on a road trip
  • Meet new people/ make new friends
  • Get my learner's license
  • Make my blog (this one right here!) more successful
  • Pass all my classes
  • Spend 1 week in Melbourne

I'm sure I will add more to this list; but right now these are my challenges for the year. Maybe some of you can help me make that possible (whoever you may be).
Do you make lists like these?

No comments:

Post a Comment