Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesday

As I think I have made quite clear in previous entries, I love to be busy. I fear having nothing to do - maybe I am scared of my own company ( Who am I kidding? I'm pretty great!), perhaps I just dread being bored. Either way, I like to have a few projects going at once, some of these projects include various things I am doing at work.. 1. Implementing mass email marketing via Vision6.com 2. Event planning- functions etc and many other projects that I am passionate about. In my personal life my current and main projects are this blog (Are you thinking this is a poor attempt? Well stay tuned!), improving my fitness by gym/sport/adventures, and also, improving the space I live in with JGF.

Considering these projects, I titled this update 'Wanderlust Wednesday'.. perhaps taking it a little out of context this title, like the title of my entire blog, is to do with travel, movement and expression. I intend to improve my blog in not only appearance and but in general content. No, I'm not going to fully disclose every aspect of my life. Firstly, over share! Secondly, so so so, unnecessary. I hope that if you are reading this, and trust in the changes I'm going to make in the real world and the blog world- please tell your friends. Give them something to laugh at (me), and maybe even give me feedback of what you want to hear more and/or less of.

Things I will write more about:
* Work and functions
* Adventures
* Fitness
* Food I eat and Food I make
* Shows I absolutely love

I suppose I am writing and posting this to hold myself accountable. I want to make this happen, so I need to believe in myself and not be scared to fail.


Today's Mantra: For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe
Seriously- think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment